Regular rates :
- 1-2 night $120 per night for 2 adults
- 3-6 nights $110 per night for 2 adults
- 7+ nights $90 per night for 2 adults (max 14 nights)
- Additional adults $20 per night
- Additional children $10 per night
Missions Interlink rates:*
- 1-2 night $90 per night for 2 adults
- 3-6 nights $75per night for 2 adults
- 7+ nights From $39 per night for 2 adults (Contact us for longer stay details)
- Additional adults $10 per night
- Additional children $5 per night
* Missions Interlink rates apply only to those currently serving (at time of booking) with a Missions Interlink member organisation. Confirmation of eligibility will be required at the time of booking request.
All rates include a light breakfast (cereal, tea and coffee making facilities).
All bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen is provided.
Conditions of booking
- Please bring your own personal items and toiletries. Some of these requirements can be purchased at the Post Office if necessary.
- The entire property is strictly no smoking please.
- There is no laundry available for guests. On occasions and by prior arrangement we may be able to do washing for you for an additional fee but this might not always be possible. The nearest laundromat is in Maryborough.
- Our property is limited to a maximum stay of 8 weeks due to our Council planning permit.
- Long weekends will require a minimum booking of 3 nights – Fri, Sat and Sun nights.
- There are animals located at various points around the property. You are not to feed the animals nor enter their enclosures without the Owner’s prior permission and supervision. The animals have very specialised diets, so this condition is for their welfare and safety.
- There is free WiFi suitable for internet browsing and email. As our satellite bandwidth is limited, videos (eg Netflix) are unlikely to be accessed from your devices.
- Housekeeping is done weekly for longer stays.
- Breakages must be paid for.
- There is an unfenced dam on the property. There is a fenced backyard for child play and supervision of children is your responsibility at all times when on the property.
- We have a COVID-19 Safe operational plan in place for your protection.
- We are in a declared bushfire area. Our property has a Bushfire Action Plan for your safety and you are required to follow the Plan, the instructions from the Owners and any instructions from Emergency Services personnel.